- Best Use - The Dasung e-ink monitor is optimal for internet browsing, computer programming, ebook reading, and basic image viewing. It is not optimal for video streaming, gaming, and rich color graphics.
- Paper Like 3 HD Improvements - The e-ink monitor measures 13.3" with a high definition, retina display boasting a resolution of 2200 x 1650. Also, improvements were made to increase speed and reduce latency.
- Protect Your Eyes - The Dasung monitor protects your eyes from Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS). The monitor doesn't emit a harsh backlight that can lead to eye issues, headaches, and insomnia.
- Easy Setup - The Dasung monitor is easy to set up. It includes a HDMI and USB cable that plugs directly into your computer or laptop, and also a stand. The HDMI connection transmits the display, while the USB connection powers the monitor.
- Windows/Mac Capability - The Paper Like 3 HD works with Windows, Mac (OS X 10.11 or higher), Linux, Ubuntu, iPhone, and iPad.
- Refund Policy + U.S. Based Support - We offer a 30 day return policy on all purchases. We also offer U.S. based support for any questions or troubleshooting.
Questions? We provide best in class customer support. If you have any questions before purchasing please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also happy to offer post-purchase support at any time.
Just used it for two days. My eyes don't ache anymore. Hope the machine will last long.
I'm a software engineer who has problems looking at normal monitors for too long. I get headaches and have a hard time sleeping. If I have any reading or writing to do, I'll use the Dasung e-ink monitor. The cost is high and the image is not the best. I knew all that before buying it. For what I use it for, it works great. I'm glad I bought it. I hope Dasung develops a bigger and better e-ink monitor. If they do, I'll very likely buy it. For that, I gave 5 stars.
After 2 days of using dasung monitor I can say that this is a second chance for me to return the academic field. There is a long time that I left my reading habit because of problems in my eyes (sensitivity towards light). Thanks to e-ink technology, I can read and write in computer today.
I own Onyx Max 3, I was skeptical on how fast dasung refresh rate is in videos. As a monitor Dasung is the clear winner here. Onyx Max 3 can be used as a monitor but the slow refresh rate is kind of drag and having to start the monitor app is one extra step.
I also have paper like pro. The resolution is low and need driver for mac. This version, paperlike 3 HD. Is much better. To my surprise, I have not used my regular monitor for work for a week. This is a solid product.
Besides eye protection, I feel my reading comprehension is better on eink display.